There are many shiny buzzwords and concepts in the business world. Yet few have the elegance of a single word denomination. And even fewer achieve the amazing feat of combining 21st century concepts with greek etymology for a dazzling description of what is at stake today in our organizations.
My friend Jon Husband came with Wirearchy a while ago (check his #hypertextual video Interview describing the whole idea) and it is just the best I can think of to describe the challenge of 21st century organizations. My director and sensei Marie-Pia Ignace keeps telling me that my professional weakness is to fall too easily in love with ideas. Here is the sexiest of our times. See I am still doing meme, probably the last blogger attemtping to use this 2.0 Jurassic effect.
But that’s not all. Not only did Jon come with this stroke of genius, he also managed to get it illustrated by Mr Gaping Void himself, Hugh McLeod. How about that as a grand slam of alternative management marketing ?
So here’s the process :
- You download the Wirearchy PSD here
- You go to your favorite T-shirt maker (mine is Yumie in Bordeaux) and you make your Wirearchy t-shirt (or cap or sweater or underwear) with the color and design you want as long as there is the illustration
- You take a selfie
- You publish it online – you can even blog about it if you feel like to
- You let Jon, myself and the whole free world know on Twitter that you support Wirearchy by sharing the link
- We have a beer when we have a chance
Have fun and see you online.